And here we go! Starting on a 4+ hour drive to get to my grandpa’s funeral service tomorrow. Got one older cousin in tow, picking up another at the airport on the way (he’s been in the Czech Republic for the past several years). Ok.
At work: ahhh I wanna get home and sew!
At home: ugh I don’t want to move
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”